Child Custody Disputes
We are able to assist in all aspects of parenting issues including:
- Where the children will live following the separation of the parents and the time the children will spend time with each parent following separation,
- Relocation matters,
- Recovery Orders,
- Airport Alerts (these are prepared in conjunction with the Australian Federal Police and are designed to ensure that a child cannot be removed from the jurisdiction of the Commonwealth of Australia),
- Cases involving allegations of abuse towards a child,
- Court applications by parties who are not the parents of a child such as grandparents, or any other individual concerned for the welfare of a child or children; and
- Hague Convention Applications.
Whilst we always attempt to resolve children’s issues through private negotiations and mediation, our team are all skilled advocates who are capable of effectively presenting and arguing a case in Court.